|
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
Pain is inevitable, but misery is optional.
|
|
|
Profile
Squareface.
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Sending love, sprinkle magic dust.
Day 26 - Magically transform mistakes into blessings
We all make mistakes, and if we didn't make them we'd never learn anything, and we wouldn't grow any smarter or any wiser. We have the freedom to make our own choices, and that means we have the freedom to make mistakes. Mistakes can hurt, but if we don't learn from the mistake we've made, the pain we've suffered from it has been for nothing. It's the very reason why mistakes hurt, so that we do learn from them and don't make them repeatedly. You are human, you will make mistakes, and it's one of the most beautiful things about being human, but you must learn from your mistakes, otherwise your life will have a lot of unnecessary pain. No matter how bad something may seem, there are always, always, many things to be grateful for. The most important things to be grateful for about every mistake are the things you learned from it. And no matter what the mistake, there are always many good things that came out of it and alter your future for the better.
- The Magic
|
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|