|
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
Pain is inevitable, but misery is optional.
|
|
|
Profile
Squareface.
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, June 26, 2009
![]() This is a perfect illustration of what I should do NOW. Lying on the road, waiting for some car to run over me. Blaw this coming monday, and I cant say I know everything, or something. It's just bits of information here and there. Ff this coming tuesday, and I havent read finish txt bk and tutorials. Facc this coming wednesday, and I know NUTS about lecture 6, all thanks to my lazinesses I skipped almost every lecture of Facc. Serve me right. T.T tutorials not went thro. Cost this coming thursday, and I cant even concentrate studying for 15minutes straight. I'll start fidgeting and get amazed; distracted by everything and anything. tutorials not went thro. What's best, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY FORMATS TO MEMORISE. Ff - pro forma financial statement, cash budget, schedule of cash receipts and projected cash disbursement Facc - Income statement, Balance sheet and Statement of changes in equity Cost - Balance sheet, Revenue/Income Statement[But format different from facc income statement], Statement of Cost of Goods manufactured, Cost of goods sold statement WHY AM I SO SCREWED. End of rantings. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|