|
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
Pain is inevitable, but misery is optional.
|
|
|
Profile
Squareface.
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
What is my favourite drink?
What is my prize possession on my bed? What am I most scared of? Cockroaches What is my weirdest habit? I don’t like to brush my teeth What is my favourite number? Twenty one What did I want to be when I was little? Wonderwoman to save the world I would like to be a ___ for a day during secondary school? Principal Why did I decided to stop my weird habit? Related to question 4 Because I woke up dreaming that all my teeths drop I am most happiest when? I’m sleeping What would I like ppl to describe me as? Hot Facebook quiz. Celeste gotten only 2wrong.(:(: |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|