|
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
Pain is inevitable, but misery is optional.
|
|
|
Profile
Squareface.
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
boys over flowers http://www.jazzholic.com/2009/02/27/best-rookie-awards-lee-min-ho/ omggg! he fell down .______. google him and saved alot of his photos, realised he is quite good looking like jerry, just that i cant find any photos that justify jerry's looks. Lee Min Ho! *scream out loud* ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() &my stupid lappy is malfunctioning, superrrrrrr slow. Got my results, the waiting process kills, and i wonder why some ppl are like sooooooo smart, my classmate adeline gotten 3.9 for her GPA. OMFG. I told ash ytd, those ppl who are smart;pretty;have good figure;good skin should just bang the wall and die. HAHAHHA. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|