|
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
Pain is inevitable, but misery is optional.
|
|
|
Profile
Squareface.
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, November 28, 2008
![]() Run. Tempted to buy a camera, using my own pocket money. Contemplating whether to get or not. After all, Singapore is going/experiencing recession. ECONOMICS *Grins. However got myself a thumbdrive. Great bargain, 4gb only 14.50$, somemore is mum pay! :D Renew my Perlini's Silver card. Realized i spend 250$ in total this year on this shop. But it's worthwhile, you're able to send ur items back for polishing, which is FOC! i got 2 30% of the bill vouchers, anyone want can ask from me!(: Went jogging with Joanne. Whoo! She gotten me gifts from chiang mai. Beginning chatted while jogging, soon after too tiring, so decide to talk after the jog! Now i have to pull my socks high high & study smart(: |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|