|
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
Pain is inevitable, but misery is optional.
|
|
|
Profile
Squareface.
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, October 20, 2008
![]() ![]() ![]() Maine bought for fen's present(: Lovely Sunday(:(: ![]() This gorgeous delicious chocolate cake. *yummy [*HINT HINT* idontmind having it for my birthday:D] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Lunch at Kenny Rogers. Love the tender chicken. Spend hours talking, gossiping non-stop. Chatted from how delicious the cake was to how miserable we were for our exams to recessions to jobs and future to our next, and next next and next next next gathering. My gorgeous peeps:D Have a date on my birthday. And christmas and jingyuan's birthday. A lot of forward planning done, and i cant wait:D In the mean time i got so much work waiting for me. Retest, assignments. |
|
But baby, where they knock you down and out
Is where you oughta stay |
|